Transformation Analyst 10/16/2019
City National Bank
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
About City National Bank of Florida
Headquartered in Miami, City National Bank (CNB) is the financial institution to which Floridians have turned to for more than 70 years. With more than $15 billion in assets, CNB is one of the largest financial institutions based in the state. City National Bank is a subsidiary of Chilean bank, Banco de Credito e Inversiones (Bci), and remains a South Florida-based community bank with local decision-making. City National Bank is rated 5 stars "Superior" by BauerFinancial. CNB was voted Best Community Bank, Best Business Bank, Best Bank for Commercial Real Estate, Best Bank for Jumbo Loans, Best Private Bank and Best Foreign National Mortgage Lender by the readers of the Daily Business Review. CNB offers a diversified portfolio of financial products and services from Miami-Dade County to Central Florida.
The Transformation Analyst will be an integral member of the Transformation Management Office Team and will provide tactical support of a broad range of projects and analyses of high importance to City National Bank of Florida. Responsible for working with team leaders to redesign client and bank employee journeys (e.g., business client onboarding, personal client onboarding, business loan, residential loan, client incident resolution, etc). The performance will be tied to the achievement of the strategic goals of the Bank as well as to the performance realized on improved processes. The goal of these projects is to simultaneously improve the client and employee experience while also improving efficiency.
* Previous working experience as a Process Analyst for at least 2 years.
* Banking or Financial Services experience (desirable).
* Financial skills (understands basic accounting and banking finance concepts).
* Great interpersonal and communication skills, strong report writing abilities, an aptitude for analyzing data, and great business acumen.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Must possessed advance analytical skills and the ability to analyze large data sets.
* Project management skills, especially in terms of managing interdepartmental projects.
* Proven ability to identify opportunities, quickly understand complex operational problems and define operational improvements.
* Demonstrated ability to build partnerships and foster collaborating and teamwork.
* Self-starter mindset with ability to manage up .
* Solid attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously.
* Ability to work and apply mathematical concepts to be able to get the assigned work completed.
* Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing best-in-class client service.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external clients.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Bachelor s degree in Business. operations, strategy or engineering required.
* Master s degree preferred, or equivalent practical experience a must.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
* Reasonable accommodation may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to complete the online application process. Please contact our Human Resources Department at 305-577-7680 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.