This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 97744
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Transition Manager to join our team in Chamblee, Georgia (US-GA), United States (US).
Critical Skills required:
* Experience of transitioning complex IT projects with personal accountability for delivering to time and cost for projects typically up to ~60 million $ in value and 3-6 months in duration
* Knowledge of service transition methodology, tools, and templates
* Manage the transition of support services, program artifacts and personnel from incumbent
* Ensure contractual deliverables are provided and performance SLA s are achieved during the transition period
* Identify and manage all dependencies, risks, and issues that occur during the transition period
* Ensure smooth and cordial relationship with the incumbent and its personnel
* Ensure shadowing and reverse shadowing activities are performed
* Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
* Implement and manage enterprise governance and change control processes
* Manage key stakeholder relationships with transparency and integrity
* Work with the Program Manager to manage the budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against the established company and client commitments
* Provide program reporting for management and stakeholders for the transition activities
* Expert understanding of services processes, technologies, and ITIL.
* Expert ability to assess, manage, and remediate high project risks.
* Expert communications and executive-level client interaction skills.
* Bachelor's degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
* 10 years experience in managing complex services projects.
* 10 years of project management and client management experience with project financials.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.