Transition Services Specialist - WLK
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/17/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
In Transition Services you will be an integral part of a team that provides expertise for the transition of wealth due to certain life events. When a life event requires a customer to make changes to their accounts, you will provide a personalized, frictionless experience for these transitions. In this role, you will have the opportunity to help maintain lifelong Fidelity relationships as well as foster new ones for generations to come.
THE PURPOSE OF YOUR ROLE
You will serve as a single point of contact to customers and internal business partners for all of account reregistration needs, providing a dedicated, compassionate, and balanced approach by building customer confidence and earning their trust. This includes: * Owning the experience from initiation to completion
* Providing simple, easy solutions for complex requests
* Leveraging comprehensive digital solutions
* Servicing the full spectrum of customer needs, including account set up, money movement, trading and establishing /updating account features
THE EXPERTISE YOU HAVE * Series 7 and 63 required
* 2-3 years of previous financial services experience
THE SKILLS YOU BRING * Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to process transactions with efficiency and accuracy
* Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize decisions in a fast moving environment
* Take ownership of complex situations that result in positive outcomes for the customer
* Contribute to a team environment that fosters culture of peer to peer coaching, collaboration and recognition
THE VALUE YOU DELIVER * Engage with customers, via inbound calls, responding to their inquiries which may include notifying us of certain life events, owning the reregistration and providing next steps for completing, processing reregistration, processing transactions to include equities, mutual funds and fixed income trades and other specialized monetary requests, and product guidance and solutions for financial planning
* Deliver efficient and responsive resolution for reregistration in the most effective way possible
* Uncover opportunities and identify products and services that will enhance the client s financial success and partner with the Financial Consultant to further discuss with the client
* Correspond with customers through a number of channels including phone, letters and emails to quickly resolve the request