Transport Driver PM Shift - CDL A
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/7/2020
END DATE 1/25/2020
Coca Cola Southwest Beverages
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Location: Houston - Gulfgate
Work days/Shift Hours - if applicable: PM Shift - Up to 12 hours - Various Days
Additional Relevant Information: CDL A RequiredPosting Job Code: 62000592 - Transport Driver
Position Description: Responsible for driving and transporting finished goods from production facility to warehousing facilities.
- Transport finished goods or raw materials between facilities.
- Load and unload goods using forklift or pallet jacks or connect or disconnect trailers at destination.
- Complete pre- and post trip inspections, as well as verify load and seal numbers.
- Maintain DOT time log, Bill of Lading, and other paperwork as required.
- Maintain vehicle, product and equipment to company standards.
Position Requirements: - High School - GED diploma preferred.
- 1-3 general work experience preferred.
- Ability to operate a 2/4 wheel dolly.
- Abiltiy to operate all type of industrial power trucks.
- Familiar with DOT regualtions.
- Valid Class A and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- Interstate designation required on CDL
- 1+ years of commercial driving experience preferred.
- Clean driving record within MVR policy guidelines
Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.