Transport Over the Road Driver- Established Routes NAMPA 6/4/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
PRIMARY LOCATION:Nampa, Idaho
TRANSPORT OTR DRIVER: Drives gasoline or diesel powered tractor trailer combination to transport and deliver products, or materials in liquid, loose, or packaged form by performing the following duties
* Drives truck safely and courteously to destination.
* Inspects truck for defects before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition.
* Maintains driver log according to DOT regulations, as required.
* Completes driver portion of bills of lading and other designated forms and documents, as required.
* Ensures load is properly positioned and secured.
* Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other supervisor at any time.
***MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 YEAR OF OVER THE ROAD EXPERIENCE***
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Commercial Drivers License, Class A, and appropriate endorsements; Current DOT Medical Certificate.
Pay Rate: .35 per mile + stops
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Admiral Beverage is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity of thought, perspective and background.
We are committed to building and maximizing individual contributions through the diversity of our work force. We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We administer all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, medical condition, covered veteran or military status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. If you d like more information about your rights as an applicant under the law, please click here. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled