Transportation Manager (Entry Level)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/20/2020
Army Houston Recruiting Battalion
JOB DESCRIPTIONEnlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a certified Transportation management coordinator responsible for scheduling and selecting the modes of transportation for personnel and equipment. They organize, plan and oversee the movement of those vehicles, personnel and cargo. This is not a civilian contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is entry level.
* Mark, label cargo and freight shipments in accordance with regulatory requirements
* Document and inventory freight, cargo and materiel shipments of all types
* Perform system administrator duties such as installing software and uploading data to computer systems
* Prepare equipment, cargo and personnel for travel to airports, seaports and railways
* Request and coordinate transportation
* Between 17-34 years old.
* No felonies (Defer Adjudication included).
* Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED equivalent.
* Permanent resident or US citizen.
* Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
* Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test
* 10 weeks of Basic Training.
* 6 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
* 30 days paid vacation annually.
* Full Healthcare coverage for you and Family.
* Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
* Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.