Travel Nurse - RN - CVOR - Cardiovascular Operating Room
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/26/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONGifted Healthcare is seeking an experienced Cardiovascular Operating Room Registered Nurse for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Billings, MT. Shift: 7:00A - 7:00P Start Date: ASAP Duration: 14 Weeks
Registered Nurse - CVOR job in Billings, MT
Cardiovascular Operating Room (CVOR) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobCVOR Registered Nurses work among surgical services, operating room teams and specialized areas treating cardiovascular patients.Cardiovascular Operating Room/CVOR RN Responsibilities:
* CVOR RNs work in cardiovascular operating rooms (CVORs), assist surgeons with tasks such as surgical procedures, operating cardiopulmonary bypass / heart-lung machines and administering and monitoring anesthesia during operating procedures.
* Coordinate surgical suite activities, prioritizes and directs surgical team in emergent situations
* Ensures that sterile procedures are followed and that patient safety is assured at all times.
* The CVOR RN participates in cardiovascular patient care, clinical problem solving, quality monitoring and coordination of care for the cardiovascular operating room.
* The RN is responsible for delivering patient care in complex, multiple problem, urgent, emergent and lifesaving situations.
* Participate and coordinates staff development and professional self-development.
* The CVOR Registered Nurse acts as a role model and team leader who assists others in performing their responsibilities of patient care
* Performs other position related duties as assigned
About Gifted Healthcare:
We were nurses long before we were an agency which makes us the best nurse advocates. We value your worth beyond just the totality of your experience, placing a premium on character and compassion, rather than rank or a road-tested resume. When it comes to your placement and professional trajectory, count on us to see your potential and maximize every opportunity for you.
Our GIFTED nurses and caregivers are carefully chosen to provide a great clinical experience for both the nurse and the client. We consider it a privilege to serve our nurses and honor their heroic work.
GIFTED Healthcare is a leader in creative solutions, using the talents of the nurse in order to exceed the expectations of our clinicians and clients. We are owned and operated by nurses, for nurses. We are recognized as a leader in leveraging the work of the nurse and the value-creation the nurse provides in healthcare. We understand and are honored that our clients view us as a reliable partner, trustworthy and dignified, in our business practices.
Headquartered in New Orleans since 2006, GIFTED Healthcare has enjoyed a long history of outstanding service in Louisiana. Through exceptional growth and increased demand, our physical geographic presence has expanded to include Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas, in addition to added locations across Louisiana. We service hospitals across the Nation through our Travel and Rapid Response services, headquartered in Dallas, TX. With the needs of the nurse in mind, we have also grown service offerings to include, LTAC, Infusion, Government, Travel Nursing, and Private Care. GIFTED Nurses enjoy the same level of support they have come to know and trust through our expanded locations and service offerings.
We pride ourselves on our great staff, our excellent clinicians, our strategic focus around patient safety, and the important heroic work of the nurse.