Treatment Nurse 9/13/2020
Bradford Village Healthcare Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities and Purpose
* Perform treatments as ordered by the physician and evaluate the effectiveness of the treatment for healing including but not limited to: dressing changes and care of wounds, respiratory care treatments, injections and others.
* Practice Universal Precautions and good infection control practices.
* Performs regular assessment of the clinical reason for the treatment and documents progress in a timely, clear and accurate fashion as required by current standards of care and practice. Participate in the development and revision to the resident s overall plan of care.
* Notifies the physician of the treatment effectiveness and receives orders as indicated to ensure optimal care is provided to each resident
* Orders medications and supplies necessary for treatments in a timely and accurate manner to ensure continuity of resident care.
Desired Experience and Education
* Current and unencumbered Oklahoma RN or LPN License.
* Up to date First Aid and CPR certification.
* Possess knowledge of infections and demonstrate good infection control technique, including Universal Precautions.
* Understand basic concepts of wound development and wound healing.
* One (1) or more years of experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility or Long Term Care environment preferred.
* Ability to pass criminal background check.
* Ability to pass Post Offer/Pre-Employment Screen (POPES), which measures physical abilities.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
* Company Paid Life Insurance.
* 401(k) with Company Match.
* Career Ladder Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
Ask hiring manager for details.
We strive for excellence in the physical care of the people we serve and are fully committed to assisting their pursuit of meaningful lives. We are a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center with deep roots in the community. Our mission and approach to care is to serve people with compassion and dignity. Equal Opportunity Employer.