Union Facility Mechanic
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/23/2020
END DATE 2/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONRESPONSIBILITY LEVEL:
Performs various semi-skilled tasks in the installation, repair, maintenance and operation of electrical, mechanical, environmental controls and life safety systems. Applies knowledge across many different disciplines and ensures an efficient and safe working environment. This is a 2nd shift position.
1. Supports the installation, maintenance, operation and repair of mechanical and electrical equipment and systems.
2. Inspects all mechanical and electrical equipment controls, gages distribution panels and other equipment components to ensure proper operation.
3. Performs preventive maintenance and maintenance routine duties such as filtration system changes, greasing and oiling of motors, gears, etc.
4. Inspects and adjusts belts and pulleys; replaces ballast in light fixtures; replace motor bearings and performs other building, system and equipment repairs.
5. Performs all duties in a safe manner and in accordance with established works standards.
6. Capability to perform duties as a stationary facility mechanic in a large facility and/or a mobile facility mechanic responsible for several facilities located in a designated geographic area.
7. Complies with all company policies and procedures and adheres to company standards of business ethics and conduct.
8. Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment.
9. Willing to perform other duties as assigned.
High school graduate or equivalent experience.
Three years field maintenance experience.
Ability to use computers using the windows based software environment.
Must be able to be on call and to work any shift weekends and holidays if necessary.
Must have valid state drivers license along with appropriate class license if required of the job.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://cbre.contacthr.com/73888132.jpg /