USA-Administrative Assistant I (Administrative) 9/11/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Administrative Assistant #20-06361
**Due to COVID this position will be remote until/if site management decides to recall office staff to the Swiftwater office. The incumbent will need to have reliable high-speed internet access and a quiet place to work at home.
* Provide general administrative support to one or more members of the Clinical Development Team, both physicians and managers of varying levels.
* Assist with special projects and complete other duties as assigned.
* Responsibilities include preparing grammatically correct correspondence, reports, tables, and analyses.
* A critical focus will be on the creation and update of powerpoint presentations with extensive graphics.
* Content will include data of a scientific and medical nature.
* Powerpoint proficiency, including graphic elements such as Smartart, is essential.
* Coordinate meetings, maintains calendars, makes travel arrangements, etc.
* May provide occasional clerical support as necessary, including filing, faxing, copying, performing data entry, office supply management, etc.
* Exercise discretion in handling of confidential material and information.
* Recommends improvements on administrative procedures and implements changes.
* Manage department communication for manager(s) including mail and email.
* May provide guidance and training to less experienced administrative staff.
* Contacts are frequent with individuals representing other departments, and/or representing outside organizations.
* Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department or which may be of sensitive nature.
* Demonstrated ability in the application of requisite skills and applies additional skills and knowledge acquired through experience to perform the more complex tasks of the position.
* Generally, receive no instructions on routine assignments while under limited supervision.
* Receive general instructions on new work, which is generally reviewed upon completion.
* Will need to work remotely due to COVID-19 outbreak until site management recalls staff
* At this point, will need to work out of the swiftwater office.
* BA Degree
* 0-3 years Administrative experience
* Must have excellent PowerPoint skills, strong writing /grammar aptitude and excellent communication skills.
* Excellent Microsoft Outlook , calendar management skills
* Pharma/Biopharma experience
Ascent is a leading national technology consulting and professional services firm that focuses on tactical and strategic consulting. Ascent s fundamental business is providing staffing services to Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, and Life Sciences. We focus the majority of our efforts in Staff Augmentation support of Large Enterprise Clients who utilize a Vendor Management System. Ascent works as both a reliable supplier in support of programs, as well as a Strategic Advisor in support of enterprise efforts to establish best in class preferred vendor programs. Ascent was ranked in the 2007 and 2008 Inc. 500 and recognized specifically for its innovative work in staff augmentation support of Large Enterprise preferred vendor accounts.
If you are ready to propel your career to new heights read on. We are looking for talented and dedicated colleagues to join our phenomenal team. At Ascent, we have created an environment where culture, commitment and opportunity converge to yield a truly unique place to work. We know that every employee has something important to say and that every employee is integral to our success. Where else can you walk over to a founder and talk about your ideas to help build our business and have that idea implemented in 48 hours? More importantly, we do everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great jobs, but great lives.