Used Vehicle Quality Specialist - Atlanta 2/16/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Used Vehicle Quality Specialist
The primary function of Used Vehicle Quality Specialist is to work cross functionally with Remarketing, Service, Delivery and 3rd party vendors to ensure timely, quality completion of the used refurbishment process and logistic moves for vehicles in Tesla s Used Vehicle program. The Used Vehicle Quality Specialist will be responsible for overseeing the conditional quality of the refurbishment process from quality, speed, efficiency and cost.
* Coordinate mechanical and cosmetic inspections and repairs for all used vehicles in an assigned region or specific area of the business.
* Oversee relationships with 3rd party vendors to ensure timely and high quality repairs are completed for used vehicles
* Schedule and coordinate logistics moves for used vehicles both inbound and outbound.
* Execute on efforts to drive down total cost and time of refurbishment for used vehicles.
* Quick and intelligent decision making behind situations dealing with trades with the betterment of the overall business in mind.
* Regular onsite vehicles to inspection locations to oversee day to day operations and efficiency
* Successful execution of developed ideas and accountability for performance of initiatives
* Bachelor s Degree preferred. In lieu of a degree, relevant experience
* Experience working with all variations of cosmetic damage on vehicles
* Strong knowledge of Tesla s vehicle line-up, including manufacturing processes, historical option data and repair costs
* Preferred logistics/transportation dispatch experience
* Proven ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently
* Excellent organizational and communication skills
* Superior attention to detail under tight deadlines and comfortable in a fast paced working environment
* Willingness to work on a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
* Ability to work across multiple computer systems, experience with MS Office required
* Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must
* Ability to travel to multiple work locations within region
* Driver s License with a clean driving record
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.