Validation Engineer (Design Group)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/21/2020
Barry Wehmiller Design Group
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT US:Design Group operates from more than 45 offices in the United States and India, providing engineering, consulting and technical services for the world s leading companies in the food and beverage, life sciences, advanced technology, industrial and other market sectors. Our nearly 1,500 technical and engineering experts have direct industry experience in industrial automation, control system integration, facility and process engineering, architecture, construction management, regulatory compliance, enterprise technology and other consulting services.
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $3 billion organization with nearly 12,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world.
JOB DESCRIPTION:The Validation Engineer will interface with our clients and be responsible for developing and executing a variety of validation and FDA compliance related documents/protocols for pharmaceutical equipment.
* Developing and executing a variety of validation and FDA compliance related documents/protocols for pharmaceutical equipment, including FATs, SATs, CTPs, IQs, OQs, PQs, PVs.
* Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience with validation of pharmaceutical or medical device processes and equipment
* FAT, SAT, IQ and OQ documentation development and execution on Automated Systems in the Pharmaceutical Industry
* Validation experience in the areas of automation, packaging, cleaning, Computer systems, utilities and/or facilities is desired
* Excellent leadership skills including the ability to simultaneously organize, and successfully execute multiple project responsibilities
* Candidates need to possess good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management, clients, and vendors.
* Strong computer skills are also required
* Willing and able to travel as necessary for project requirements to include but not be limited to: project installation and start-up activities, client meetings, company sponsored meetings, trainings, industry related seminars, forums, or conventions, etc.
* Bachelor s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent technical degree.
Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify.
Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug screening, reference checks, employment verifications, background screening and/or skills assessments.