Value Engineering, Sr. Principal 1/20/2020
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Value Engineer, Senior
* Develop relationships as a consultant and business advisor to the Infor sales organization working alongside them and the industry s best pre-sales teams to engage, excite, and educate Infor s prospects on their transformation
* Assist sales teams with account planning and penetration/adoption strategies
* Provide thought leadership & coaching to sales to accelerate sales cycles
* Structure and manage an engagement process with customers
* Help drive customers towards strategic thinking that drives business results
* Drive engaging discovery interviews with business stakeholders to help uncover pain points and to understand business processes within their organization
* Bachelor s degree
* MBA or industry certifications (e.g. APICS, etc.) preferred
* 10+ years Industry experience (operations, consulting, etc.)
* 5+ years in sales or sales supporting role in Industry space for Tier1 ERP products
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy.