This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 3/29/2020
END DATE 4/4/2020
Applied Industrial Technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONApply now
Cleveland, OH, US, 44135 Company: 9290-FCX Performance, Inc
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
* Repair relief valves, control valves, on/off valves and pneumatic actuators in FCX actuation facility or customer plant locations.
* Mechanically and electrically troubleshoot, inspect, and test valves at specified job worksites. Primary worksites include FCX valve repair centers with occasional customer in-field work sites.
* Perform pre-testing, disassembly, cleaning, in process inspection, machining, lapping, painting, assembly, testing, and final inspection on various types of valves and actuation.
* Perform testing on certified test equipment, and complete all documentation by working under a QA / QC / National Board VR program.
* Complete field service worksheets and submit to job coordinator upon completion of work.
* Understanding of pneumatic and digital controls.
* Ability and knowledge to reference appropriate valve manuals for repair requirements.
* Exhibit an ability to effectively communicate with plant personnel regarding valve and instrumentation equipment and customer requirements.
* Obtain all site specific and safety related training to perform valve repair services.
* Maintain driver eligibility and regular preventative maintenance on company owned vehicle.
* Assist others as required.
* Job duties are subject to change as directed by management.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent Required; Associates Degree/Technical Degree preferred.
* 1-3 year s previous control valve experience desired; experience with hydraulics/pneumatics helpful but not required.
* Basic computer proficiency required, namely the ability to operate Microsoft Office products.
* Knowledge of required equipment, including hand tools, power tools, machining equipment, etc.
* Clean driving record.
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company, providing technical, mission-critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets. Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry.
Applied provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.