Administrative Assistant - Fleet Vehicle Group
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/15/2019
END DATE 3/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTION* At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Program Position Summary
The Fleet Vehicle Management group supports the total Worley organization. The Fleet Vehicle Contract Administrator shall have direct accountability for the safe and timely completion of vehicle activities. The administrator shall assist LOB(s) in directing daily work activities, coordinating project billing and assigned vehicles lease related fees as well as costs related to maintenance and fuel. The Fleet Vehicle Contract Administrator reports to the Worley Fleet Vehicle Manager.
* Commitment to Safety
* Provide timely and complete resolution to technical questions and requests for information
* Maintain accurate project logs and files for all vehicle information
* Submittal of vehicle related vendor invoicing from multiple vendors
* Planning and completion of monthly invoice spot audits and quarterly in depth vendor audits.
* Planning and Reporting of trend analysis
* Monitor data content in Fleet View and collaborate with Wheels, Mgrs. and Fleet Mgrs. as required to optimize benefit
* Provide leadership in assisting Managers and Contact Persons with opportunity identification and planning
* Support Fleet Manager in preparation for monthly, quarterly and annual performance reviews and planning sessions
* oversight of monthly reporting by Contact Persons for accuracy and completeness
* Contract Administration-
* Coordinate with Wheels, Fleet Manager, & Supply Management as needed to initiate contract amendments
* Validate rebates, bonuses, and credits are paid by Vehicle vendor to Worley in accordance with Contract terms
* Project Controls & Accounting
* Perform timely Pre-Bill invoice review for contract compliance, anomalies identification, adjustments, and recommend for approval
* Where acting as 'Contact Person' timely review specific charges for validity and recommend for payment
* validate Project number(s) - Task/PU number(s) - bill/non-bill expense classifications, etc.
* monitor invoice & payment process for assurance of timely processing and cash flow
* monitor invoices for late billings and/or 'splitting' of charges between projects and charge codes for monthly billings Perform periodic audits off-line at the direction of Fleet Manager and/or Manager as required and facilitate accounting adjustments
* monitor & facilitate PIN requests and responses per SLA
* monitor & facilitate requests for and distribution of Fuel Cards to individuals using personal or long-term rental vehicles Vehicles as needed
* monitor fuel usage trends against benchmarks in Fleet View for exceptional use or potential fraud and take appropriate action to remedy
* facilitate termination of lost or stolen Fuel Cards and requests for replacements,
* administer Fuel Cards assigned to individuals for use on personal vehicles
* Monitor trending on Contact person responsiveness to notices, and use of Passport
* Monitor recall alerts and responsiveness and remedy where warranted,
* Monitor trending on avoided costs metrics,
* Monitor credits on National services rebates and take appropriate action to optimize, Ensure appropriate distribution of late charges and maintenance rebates to correct project,
* Monitor tires and other expendable costs trends and take appropriate action to optimize
* High school diploma
* 3 5 years experience
* Experience in Industrial small tools, vehicle rentals, construction equipment preferred
Local candidates preferred. No relocation or per diem offered.