Vertical Account Manager - GEM East 6/4/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As a Vertical Account Manager for GEM East Sales, you will work across all disciplines including Business Units, Channel Managers, Engineering and Partners, to provide our end customers with the best possible solutions.
What you ll do:
We are looking for someone to join our team who enjoys spending most of their time engaging with customers at multiple levels, managing partner relationships and closing deals. Does this sound like you*
* Develop an Execution Plan together with the Regional Sales Director and Area VP to addresses vertical and horizontal growth initiatives for assigned territory.
* Create and implement strategies to drive sales to meet or exceed assigned sales targets
* Develop and implement strategies to create strategic account wins and competitive win backs resulting in large deal sizes
* Promote and raise the profile of the Poly solution offerings, ensuring that the company achieves positive brand equity and captures market/mind share
* Advise direct management team on matters relating to Poly s product offerings and where appropriate, recommend incremental customer needs
* Develop appropriate financial models, pricing, and gross margins for customer proposals in order to win business and meet company goals
* Build comprehensive customer relations strategy and monitor its effectiveness through regular contact with customers
* Responsible for accurate forecasting on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
* Responsible for complete and accurate on-going maintenance of accounts, forecasts, proposals, and account activity in the company customer relationship management (CRM) tool
* Develop a comprehensive customer relations strategy and monitor its effectiveness through regular contact with customers.
* Ability to interface within the Public-Sector Accounts at the Programmatic Level to include Healthcare Vernacular, HIPPA compliance, Government Security, Common Core, etc.
We d love to hear from you if you excel at the following:
* Highly Driven, Strategic, Energetic, Organizational, Tenured problem-solving skills and the ability to translate technical solutions into opportunistic customer requirements.
* Minimum of 8 years selling within the GEM Space to include State and Local Government, Education and Healthcare.
* Understanding of applications and user requirements within Vertical Account markets.
* Experience with Challenger selling approach to create sales opportunities by expanding network of contacts, utilizing existing relationships and through extensive networking
* Track record of successful sales campaigns culminating in $200K $1M transactions
* Demonstrated success in accurately forecasting account and volume activities, meeting and exceeding quarterly quotas and growing territory
* Exceptional selling skills; able to manage the people side of the business, effectively use internal/external resources and accomplish assigned targets
* Solutions/Consultative Sales background in a Networking, IP, Audio/Video or Unified Communications environments.
* Understanding of Public Sector Contracts and Purchasing Vehicles.
* Utilization of Sales Methodology tools preferred (SFDC, etc).
Listed above you will find some things we think will be valuable, but we re also open-minded. If you recognize yourself in any skills related, we d love for you to send us an application.
Thrive at Poly because you are joining:
* A global team, united by our innovative products, making an impact toward creating amazing new ways to hear, to see, to work, and to work together.
* A company who believes a distributed workforce is the present and the future. We leverage our great products, so employees can work in an environment that makes them most connected and productive, no matter where they are.
* People who are passionate about creating excellence for our customers, and for each other. We re in this adventure together!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or on the basis of disability.