Vice President Customer & Business Analytics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/18/2020
Money Mart Financial Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
The leader of Customer & Business analytics function will play an integral part in shaping the direction and on-going strategy for the organization. The role requires a visionary who will engage with business leaders across the organization to formulate and analyze operational and financial data in innovative ways to demonstrate risk-reward trade-offs, identify opportunities for business efficiency and growth. The incumbent will assume a leadership role in developing and executing strategic, quantitative and technological solutions to support robust decision making, marketing analytics, customer analytics on lifecycle management, establishing self-service analytics in the company and leads and oversees the business intelligence/reporting for the company.
* Deliver analytical, data-driven solutions that add measurable and specific business value for customer lifecycle management, marketing, pricing, operations optimizations, etc.
* Collaborate with the strategy team which develops and drives business strategy and organizational vision and direction and help solve business problems with analytical mindset and tools.
* Participate in the on-going development and support of enterprise-level reporting, dashboards, scorecards, and multidimensional data analysis solutions
* Formulate and align BI Analytic capability to broad corporate and specific business unit strategies.
* Continuously take a forward-looking view by researching, validating and proposing new and industry best-practice technical and functional solutions. Encourage the business to think beyond current practices and boundaries.
* Employ advanced tools and techniques (decision science, probability, statistics and/or applied mathematics) to deliver innovative thinking and best-in-class solutions.
* Collaborate with business leaders to enhance the existing data warehouse and ensure that analytics initiatives are properly supported and incorporated within the BI platform.
* Work closely with Business users and other team members to clearly understand the business needs and translate them into detailed technical requirements.
* Build analytical capabilities in the organization by enhancing off the shelf solutions, technologies and analytical talent
Master s in, Math, Computer Science, Physics, Economics, Statistics, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, Financial or Data engineering required.
Min 10 years of analytical experience in Fintech, Banking, or e-commerce.
* Proven ability to leverage data, quantitative analysis and advanced analytics to deliver actionable insights, guide strategic decisions and directly drive business results.
* Proven experience developing and supporting an enterprise data warehouse and business intelligence platform.
* Expert knowledge of machine learning, statistical practices and the construction of models and algorithms to drive decision making.
* Ability to deliver insight to internal or external business owners by building on a technical foundation that includes an understanding of modeling techniques and a strong grasp of statistics
* Ability to communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences.
* Ability to manage and perform tasks/processes that involve multi-departmental issues and personnel.
* Ability to identify and analyze critical issues and activities and draw conclusions and formulate recommended solutions.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Must be detail-oriented and possess a strong aptitude in development and testing techniques.
* Highly organized and motivated with effective time/project management skills; able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
* Diligent, meticulous, self-reliant, flexible, creative, good judgment.
* Experience with BI tools like Tableau and modeling languages like R & Python
We invest in our employees, and offer extensive training, and development programs to set you up for future success. If we sound like a fit and you re ready to start an exciting career with an organization that encourages employee growth, apply today! We look for bright, energetic, motivated individuals who are interested in learning and developing their career.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.