Vice President of Global Workforce Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONUbiquity is seeking a Vice President of Global Workforce Management. This key leadership position is responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction for the global Workforce Management organization. Additionally, this role is responsible for meeting and exceeding business objectives ensuring consistent achievement of financial KPIs while delivering success on client performance SLAs.
The ideal candidate will have extensive workforce management experience with proven leadership capability managing multi-geography teams. This role will define and lead the strategy for the Workforce Management group. In addition, this role will partner with our operational teams around the globe to ensure successful delivery of all service level timelines and agreements.
Candidates based out of Omaha, Nebraska or New York City, New York would be preferred; however, we are open to work from home candidates as well.
The Vice President, Global Workforce Management will lead, inspire and motivate a diverse and growing team to ensure operational excellence, high employee engagement and service improvement is achieved.
Responsibilities: * Leads global operations for Workforce Management to optimize resources to achieve business objectives
* Creates strategic recommendations to improve productivity while balancing service levels and costs
* Continuously improving Workforce Management planning accuracy
* Leading teams to proactively analyze and implement agent staffing, plans including re-forecasting requirements
* Leading teams and processes that improve forecasts, capacity plans and schedules are generated in a timely and precise fashion
* Develops the successful structure to drive continuous improvement teams and consistently meet or exceed P & L metrics, call center KPIs, customer service, technology, and professional development
* Assist in resolving serious customer complaints and escalated issues
* Facilitates, leads, and participate in daily and weekly meetings among key stakeholders
* Manages and inspects the planning, design and implementation of a Workforce Management System, including the creation and/or implementation of processes
* Leads forward thinking planning teams that develop different scenarios and develops contingency plans for unexpected events
* Configures data gathering systems, designs and develops the means to capture and record data
* Leading teams to deliver insightful and easy to understand analysis/recommendations to all levels of the company performance
* Works closely with stakeholders and clients to resolve manpower staffing and scheduling concerns
* Motivate and lead a high performance management team; attract, recruit and retain top talent; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to team development
* Represent the company on all workforce management performance, initiatives and capability with clients, investors, and business partners
* Incumbent is accountable for professional working behavior to include; building and maintaining constructive working relationships, implementing proactive and concise communication, acting as a resource to colleagues, and engaging in collaborative thinking and problem solving while demonstrating Ubiquity s core competencies and values
Knowledge, Skills, Experience: * Bachelor s degree in related field or equivalent job experience in comparable role
* 10+ years contact center workforce management expertise in supporting operational groups at a scale of 1000+ FTE
* Deep knowledge of inbound contact center environment
* Workforce management experience for back office and/or claims adjudication preferred
* Must be able to identify and communicate insightful analytics
* Strong technical documentation, problem solving and analytical skills
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Detail oriented, able to demonstrate high compliance to policy and procedure, yet adaptable, striving for the highest standards, and continually improving process
* Must be highly-proficient on computers, intermediate to advanced proficiency of Microsoft Office applications (word processing, spreadsheets, and database systems). Technical and software experience required
* 7+ years experience with WFM Tools; IEX, Verint, eWFM, CMS, Canvas, Avaya, Geotel, etc
* Ability to manage multiple complex, ongoing tasks and projects in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
* Strong strategic planning skills
* Entrepreneurial mindset; innovative and creative personality with a strong business acumen
* Dynamic leadership and project management skills
* Stellar networking skills with the ability to make smart partnerships happen
* Domestic and international travel to support the needs of the business
Powered by JazzHR