Vice President, Portfolio Marketing 9/2/2020
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Vice President, Portfolio Marketing
Marketing | San Francisco, California
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicates the value of DocuSign s Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
As the Vice President of Portfolio Marketing, you will lead how we bring DocuSign s offerings to market. This includes managing two teams:
* Core Product Marketing, which owns GTM by product
* Audience Marketing, which owns GTM by industry and departmental function
These teams bring complementary angles to the development of personas, insights, positioning, messaging, content, and sales enablement.
You will develop the plan to allocate and align your resources to company objectives, then manage the execution of the plan. You will also be a key voice in defining and articulating our marketing, product, and GTM strategy.
You will have several direct reports, most of whom have their own reports. You will collaborate with a variety of stakeholders in Sales, other parts of Marketing, Product, Business Development, Sales Enablement, and Customer Success.
This position is based in San Francisco and reports to the SVP Strategy and Product Marketing.
* Manage two teams, Core Product Marketing and Audience Marketing.
* Translate company objectives into a GTM strategy, allocation of resources, and execution plans.
* Ensure that execution is on-plan and accountable to results.
* Inform and participate in executive decision-making on marketing, product, and GTM strategy.
* Review and elevate your team s work product; in doing so, inspire and enforce marketing excellence.
* Be the editor-in-chief of key work products from your team, such as keynote speeches for our annual customer conference, messaging frameworks, and briefs for high-visibility assets created by third parties.
* Collaborate effectively with senior leaders in Sales, other parts of Marketing, Product, Business Development, and Customer Success.
* Understand, articulate, and optimize the processes by which your organization works, internal to itself and with cross-functional collaborators
* Represent DocuSign with press, analysts, and at events.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
* 15 years of tech-industry experience
* 5 years of executive-level product marketing experience for B2B software companies with revenue of more than $50 million
* Managed an organization of at least 15 people
* Experience in the SaaS space
* Demonstrable track record of excellence in your own marketing work product
* Highly developed communications skills, one-on-one and in public-speaking
* MBA or JD from top tier school
* Demonstrable Experience serving customers from enterprise, mid-market, and SMB
* Domain knowledge of electronic signature, content management, workflow, contract lifecycle management, or contact analytics
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.