VP, Creative Director/ Copy FCB Health NY (MS) DTC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/18/2019
END DATE 11/27/2019
New York City, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONFCB Health NY an award winning agency part of FCB Health is seeking a VP Creative Director of Copy.
Healthcare copywriting experience targeted to physicians, managerial, and client facing experience are mandatory for the role.
VP, Creative Director of Copy is responsible for collaborating with creative, account, strategic, and media management to develop and recommend advertising initiatives to meet the clients marketing strategies and objectives.
* Considers a broad business context for the development of challenging yet realistic goals
* Creates a direction for the organization and devises long- and short-term success plans
* Work with senior creative, account, strategy, medical, and media management in developing overall marketing strategies
* Remain constantly aware of new developments within the industry to better service the client and maintain current and new business
* Advises upper management of chances in current and future creative trends
* Review and direct creative materials
* Must be able to create and direct compelling visuals to support art team
* Advises agency upper management of any organic business opportunities
* Collaborate with senior management from other disciplines to enhance creative output
* Create and oversee the development of all creative, delivering a high level of excellence
* Participate in presentations to clients, building confidence in their team in respect to the creative output of the agency
* Work with account management, and art department to ensure adherence to all specified deadlines and ensure coordination of all efforts
* Responsible for establishing and maintaining the reputation of the company as a creative leader in healthcare advertising
* Work with the creative unit in achieving its objectives
* Develop and mentor creative and managerial skills of subordinates, conduct performance reviews and determine salary reviews in timely fashion
* Maintain environment conducive to creativity so that creative output meets and exceeds agencys standards
* Attend and play key role in all client meetings, work proactively to improve clients business
* Act as ambassador for the agency at industry events
* Perform other related duties as required and assigned by supervisor
* 10 Healthcare advertising copywriting experience mandatory
* Portfolio demonstrating skill required for the position
* Bachelors Degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field
* Effective oral and written communications skills
* Build client rapport and trust
* Computer proficiency, solid knowledge of design programs
* Managerial skills
* Ability to work well within a team setting
* Exhibits decisive problem solving abilities
* Establishes a culture of community within the department (beyond art and copy) that transcends teams and brands
FOR U.S. JOB SEEKERS
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.