VP, Enterprise Talent Solutions Business Development (West)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/18/2019
END DATE 4/16/2020
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team
Cross Country Healthcare is a national leader in providing innovative healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services. Our solutions leverage our nearly 40 years of expertise and insight to assist clients in solving complex labor-related challenges while maintaining high quality outcomes. We are dedicated to recruiting and placing highly qualified healthcare professionals in virtually every specialty and area of expertise. With more than 9,500 active contracts, our diverse client base includes both clinical and nonclinical settings, servicing acute care hospitals, physician practice groups, outpatient and ambulatory-care centers, nursing facilities, both public schools and charter schools, rehabilitation and sports medicine clinics, government facilities.
The VP, Enterprise Client Solutions is responsible for leading the CCH Enterprise national new-business sales in the company s overall sales strategic initiative, Acute, MSP and in the development and execution of client value creation strategies and tactics. Additionally, this role will be responsible for leading the pursuits of CCH Talent Solutions offerings through designing and delivering products and services that provide compelling values & experiences focused on end-to-end enterprise wide talent solutions. Develops strategic plans to ensure account acquisition, portfolio expansion, revenue growth maximization, and margin improvement.
* Provides strategic direction and thought leadership with primary responsibility for acquiring new-logos, maximizing growth and developing and executing innovative strategies to achieve objectives.
* Deliver product strategy and roadmap with internal team(s) and business leaders for assigned products/services that is customer-focused, differentiated, and compelling LOB profitability goals and resource optimization based.
* Drive product planning through research, customer feedback, competitive analysis and market requirements to investigate and validate customer needs and market fit.
* Communicate product positioning (value proposition, key messages, competitive positioning, etc.)
* Delivers short term and long term Sales, Revenue and Account Level Profitability to ensure that all objectives will be reached.
* Develops annual sales plans in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
* Coaches, mentors and inspires others in CCH s value-based methodology, product & services portfolio and CRM platform to achieve client and internal objectives.
* Identifies sales and value creation opportunities through collaborative client engagement techniques.
* Negotiate framework and service agreements within total talent solutions.
* Leads and develops sales presentations and sales meetings.
* Collaboratively address client opportunities, issues and solutions with field and centralized services teams
* Provides business management and status reports reflecting organizational performance and short/long term trends.
* Coordinate relationships with technology partners to address unique market needs and accelerate product success.
* Leads and participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
* Strong experience in selling staffing and services to large Enterprise clients in the US.
* Demonstrated relationship with C level clients
* Strong network within the Industry thought leader
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Ability to effectively communicate with others at various levels within the organization.
* Ability to gather, assemble, consolidate and analyze facts, draw conclusions and devise solutions.
* Ability to identify and/or document existing and new processes as well as evaluate their effectiveness, develop improvements and/or recommend changes or alternatives.
* Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
* Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense.
* Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
* Ability to remain highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving sales goals.
* Ability to prepare and deliver successful sales presentations.
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
* Knowledge of and the ability to effectively utilize Customer Relationship Management and sales related tools, such as Salesforce.com.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Bachelor s degree, preferably in Healthcare, Science or related technical degree. MBA or Master s degree in related discipline.
* Sales, marketing, business or a related field with a minimum of eight (8) years of business development, with minimum of five (5) years of solutions sales, experience required.
* Minimum of fourteen (14) years of equivalent combination of post high school education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. Prior talent acquisition experience is highly desirable. Willingness and ability to travel 50%+ also required.
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical plan, Dental plan, Life insurance, Disability plan, 401(k) plan and Tuition Assistance
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/ Veteran/Disability
Los Angeles, California, United States