VP, Financial Planning & Analysis-Sales & Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 3/25/2020
END DATE 4/17/2020
DS Services of America, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONOverview of the VP of Financial Planning & Analysis
Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for being objective and strategic financial partners, leading collaborative cross-functional effort to drive timely, relevant, flexible and efficient financial planning and analysis that supports our key business objectives and decisions. The Vice President, FP&A -- Sales & Marketing will partner directly with the SVP Revenue Officer, CFO, SVP FP&A and the Sales & Marketing Leadership team to drive, measure and manage key financial metrics, lead the profit agenda, develop strategic and annual operating plans, and drive standardization of scalable best practices across the business.
The successful candidate will possess strong and effective communications across multiple levels of the Company and across multiple functional organizations. Excellent partnering and influencing skills are critical, with the ability to participate/and leverage cross-functional and regional teams.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
* Financial leadership, P&L management, and decision support for our Sales & Marketing organization
* Leading in-depth financial, variance, and trending analyses for key profitability drivers and other financial and non-financial metrics. Interpret results and articulate actionable recommendations to maximize profitability and ensure financial targets are achieved
* Assist in key strategic areas, such as pricing, competitive assessments, M&A, SKU rationalization, etc.
* Analyze performance to plan/forecast/prior year and recommend appropriate actions to ensure financial targets are achieved
* New business financial modeling and ROI
* Customer profitability analysis and recommended actions
* Develops financial models, forecasts, proposals, presentations and performance measures to provide confidence to Executive Team regarding financial decisions
* Lead and develop Sales & Marketing FP&A team
* BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
* 12+ years of progressive experience in FP&A or Business Analysis with focus in Revenue and Sales & Marketing.
* CPG experience preferred.
* Team player with demonstrated ability to lead and influence others outside of their direct-reporting lines.
* Possess an unwavering commitment to excellence.
* Strategic thinker with excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and articulate ideas, financial results, and actionable recommendations.
* Demonstrated leadership skills, willingness to 'do what it takes' to get the job done-done-done, and commitment to challenging the status-quo to make things better.
* Expertise in Excel, financial modeling, cash flow valuation, scenario/sensitivity analysis, and ROI, NPV, and IRR analyses.
* High integrity.
Who We Are
DS Services is a national direct-to-consumer provider of bottled water, office coffee and water filtration services. DS Services offers a comprehensive portfolio of beverage products, equipment and supplies to approximately 1.5 million customers through its network of over 210 sales and distribution facilities and daily operation of over 2,100 routes. With one of the broadest distribution networks in the country, DS Services can provide service to approximately 90 percent of U.S. households and efficiently services homes and national, regional and local offices. DS Services is dedicated to achieving its mission of becoming America's favorite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website www.water.comfor more information about DS Services. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled