VP of Digital Business Transformation 7/31/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Help us transform patients\' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with significant unmet needs. Working together, we blend the best of our talents to deliver thoughtful solutions that patients value. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Global Digital Business Transformation team, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: Head of Digital Business Transformation Neurology, based in Brussels, Belgium, or Atlanta, Georgia.
As the Head of Digital Business Transformation Neurology, you will be spearheading UCB's efforts to improve te support for patients and key stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem by driving UCB's ambitious digital agenda in the assigned domain. Your team will overcome the most pressing issues that must be addressed to deliver the future of digitally transformed healthcare by maximizing the impact of existing digital assets and relentlessly drive te development of new promising digital solutions.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
* Lead a high performing team that creates value for patients by maximizing Digital transformational techniques, and platforms solutions which will be used by healthcare providers and consumers.
* Foster a culture of excellence in te operational management, project planning and governance support of te newly created Neurology Digital Business Transformation team.
You will contribute by:
* Leading the development of the UCB Digital business transformation strategy in collaboration with the DBT Leadership team, including te identification of short and long-term opportunities, execution plans and KPI measurement.
* Developing strong internal and external stakeholder relationsips across the organization to drive impactful business changes.
* Combining strategic thinking with the ability to translate, and then manage te ideas into projects and products.
* Collaborating with teams at different levels of the organization to ensure successful delivery of projects and the resolution of any conflicts to the team's progress.
* Directing the prioritization and the alignment of initiatives based on business strategy and objectives.
* Owning the project completion and the coordination of the activities required in the different phases of a program (from ideation to scale).
* Communicating and presenting DBT Strategic plans to the corporate Executive Team.
Interested? For this position you will need the following education, experience and skills:
* A bachelor's degree
* A minimum of 10 years of work experience in the digital ecosystem - digital strategy, product management, product design/planning, program management, digital health, etc.
* A minimum of 5 years of experience leading cross-functional project teams
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to distill an idea to its core in a way that will help catalyze action
* An eye for detail and a passion for moving from idea to action and the perseverance to deliver in a complicated vertical
* Demonstrated ability to manage technology initiatives to completion
* Demonstrated leadership and relationship-building skills, including cross-functional teamwork
* Results-driven attitude with the ability to work under pressure, navigate through ambiguity, and balance multiple priorities
* Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively present ideas and influence others that achieve desired results
* Demonstrated excellence in partner relationships and vendor management
* Ability to be ready to adjust plans and direction in response to feedback and the iterative nature of digital health projects
At UCB, we come together every day to work, laser-focused, on a simple question: How will this create value for people living with severe diseases? By putting patients at the heart of everything we do, our approach from discovery to development to delivery is continuously transformed and designed around patient needs and their journey.
With a team of approximately 7,500 employees worldwide operations in more than 40 countries, we are a global biopharmaceutical company investing more than a quarter of our revenue in cutting-edge scientific research. We are focused on addressing chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases. We are looking for people with passion and empathy who develop a real understanding of patient s needs and can deliver thoughtful solutions to decisionmakers across the heath care ecosystem.
Curious to know more? Please visit our website www.ucb.com.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity.