VP of Global Business Development 6/11/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Segway, Inc in Bedford, NH work location is seeking a full time VP of Global Business Development
Job Duties: Cooperate company's mid to long term growth goal to provide leadership in sales, business development and marketing strategy, planning and execution; build strategic partnership with key players in the mobility ecosystem including infrastructure providers, automotive and tourism industries. Specifically,
- Lead team in market research on Transportation, Robotics, and other related Consumer Electronics industries;
- Develop and refine business plans and go-to-market strategies for new growth opportunities as well as company's product positioning and establish viable business model;
- Facilitate company product management process through marketing strategies and lead multifunctional product marketing and development team of engineers and designers to conceptualize, design, engineer, and manufacture new products and services;
- Lead business development initiatives to create alliances jointly developed by companies in Automotive / Engineering / Consumer Electronics / Robotics / Mobile Technology industries;
- Partner with content event owners, providers, technology or product suppliers, to jointly promote cobranded products and services;
- Obtain digital or off-line marketing assets to establish process for data driven marketing aiming at product promotion with optimal ROI;
- Assist management to identify investment target, analyze business cases and return on investment. Evaluate the viability and relevance of the target companies;
- Manage contract negotiations involving partnership, intellectual property and patent rights;
- Be a spokesperson at technology, automotive, and tourism industry conference and media, on technology advancement and vision on future mobility technologies;
- Serve as a key member of corporate global executive team that sets the company's strategic direction, innovation process, technological roadmap and alliance strategy.
- Perform job duty as assigned such as; Facilitate Segway-Ninebot group level fund raising activities, such as developing investment pitch books, participate in investment roadshows.
- Masters degree in Marketing, Communication or Business Administration. Plus 5 year working experience in an executive-level position focusing on product marketing and development.
- 5-year working experience must in:
Leadership in Sales, Business Development Marketing Strategy, Planning and Execution;
Building strong, collaborative relationships with a diverse range of partners;
Building company's marketing and BD team from ground up;
Establishing process for data driven marketing and ROI maximization.
- 5-year working experience must also include 4 year in Market research and competitive analysis.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter with salary expectation to 14 Technology Dr., Bedford, NH 03110. Attn: Sara G. / HR Manager. Ref#VP0520