Warehouse Associate 10/30/2019
Des Moines, WA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TEC Equipment is the West's leading full-service, heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership, with over 1,300 employees in 26 locations in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada and Arizona. Since our humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned and operated. Click Here to Learn More About TEC Equipment.
Come grow with us! Our Des Moines location is conveniently just 1 mile north from Federal Way on Pacific Hwy, and we're seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our Parts Department. In addition to a busy sales department, we also have a large parts and service department supporting all makes and models of equipment. We are offering a great schedule and a flexible and outgoing workplace to get you started.
We practice promoting from within and are seeking candidates who are interested in creating a solid career. Candidates who demonstrate a strong work ethic, desire to learn, attention to detail, and organizational skills in this entry level role, can find future career opportunities in Parts Counter Sales and Outside Parts Sales teams.
Sunday - Monday: OFF
Tuesday - Friday 10:00am - 6:30pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Our benefits include:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance
* Healthcare and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
* Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Length of Service Recognition Program
* Referral Bonus Program
* Steel-Toed Boot Program
* 24/7 Virtual Doctor Visits
* Tobacco Free Program
Main Job Duties
* Load and unload parts deliveries
* Accurately receive various shipments (UPS, FedEx, LTL freight, etc.), count, record, and stock inventory in warehouse
* Verify counts against invoices, orders, and other records; maintain receiving, return, delivery, and shipping records
* Pull parts for will call and delivery customers
* Ensure parts are clean and presentable; maintain clean and organized warehouse
* Perform all work safely and efficiently
* Other duties as assigned
* Experience in fast-paced warehouse setting required; preferably experience in parts warehouse
* Professional demeanor and excellent customer service skills
* Flexibility in schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Able to become forklift certified and to operate forklift
* Able to lift up to 75 lbs and meet all other physical demands of the job in safe and alert manner (job requires frequent lifting/moving, climbing, stooping, kneeling, seeing, grasping, etc.)
* Valid driver's license
We believe all employees deserve a safe work environment - All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving is contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.