Warehouse Management System
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONLEADING THE FUTURE OF LUXURY MOBILITY
Lucid s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Manager Logistics Operations. This position requires an experienced professional with the ability to advance the performance of supply chain and warehouse management systems to achieve best-in-class performance. This position requires partnership with Supply Chain, QA/QC, Manufacturing, Packaging, Engineering, Finance, and Regulatory Affairs to implement new processes and manage changes. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
THE ROLE * Identify opportunities and implement improvements to the current applications. Seek and apply best practices.
* Recommend enhancements or new systems where appropriate and act as project lead in their implementation.
* Insure the integrity and accuracy of master data.
* Develop and implement maintenance procedures, partnering with the users to regularly validate and maintain master data.
* Ensure that the user-group is properly trained.
* Develop documentation and training programs and lead such programs where appropriate.
* Liaise with IT on technical matters, including data integrations, system process scheduling or other issues that impact supply chain systems.
* Identify data requirements from the ERP and other systems and work closely with the technical owners to develop data integration.
* Serve as a key internal resource on process improvement projects and initiatives, as requested by the Logistics leadership team.
* Serve as project lead when requested.
* Work cross functionally with Production Control, Operations, Facilities, Procurement, Compliance and Finance to understand their business requirements as it relates to WMS systems and apply them appropriately.
* Manager key areas for results include quality of inventory, data transmission and master data integrity
QUALIFICATIONS * 5+ years total in Warehousing, Distribution, or Supply Chain Operations with thorough knowledge of Supply Chain systems and processes
* 5+ years of experience in any of the following areas: material flow, warehouse design, transportation management, dedicated fleet operations, distribution center management, materials handling, decision support systems and technology
* You possess the competencies needed for warehouse management - systems for inbound receipt, order fulfillment, returns processing, location management, inventory accuracy, cycle counting and removal of obsolete inventory.
* Fluency in warehouse safety programs and OHSA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all associates and managers
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with success in working across organizations at all levels.
* High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, effective project planning in terms of resources, strategies, cost, and time with ability to meet project timelines.
* Experience in automation and warehouse/logistics optimization project management
* Strong computer proficiency in MS Office applications
* Experience with WMS and TMS software applications
* Bachelor s Degree preferred in Supply Chain, Logistics Engineering, or related field. An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may be considered
* LEAN, GK, or Six Sigma Certifications a plus