Warehouse Order Selector/Picker (Downtown SLC) 5/5/2020
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
PRIMARY LOCATION:Salt Lake City, Utah
WAREHOUSE LABORER: Loads and unloads materials for sale and distribution. Position requires a high degree of accuracy, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to lift 60 pounds. The noise of the work environment is usually loud, and the employee will be exposed to outside weather conditions, combustibles, large machinery and mechanical parts.
* Loads and unloads materials onto or from trucks, pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand, fork lift, hand truck and/or electric pallet jack, as appropriate.
* Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
* Loads materials into vehicles to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
* Conveys materials from storage sites to designated loading area.
* Counts and records number of units of materials moved or handled, breakage and spoilage on appropriate sheets.
* Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases and other containers.
* Loads and unloads trucks.
* Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and wraps bundles together.
* Performs housekeeping and grounds maintenance warehouse and sales center offices.
* Wears Company provided uniform and presents a professional image to customers and the work place.
* Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other supervisor at any time.
RELIABLE. CARING. COMMITTED. IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, YOU LL FIT RIGHT IN. FOLLOW THIS LINK TO OUR ONLINE APPLICATION. LET US INVEST IN YOU!
PAY RATE: $14.00 PER HOUR
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Admiral Beverage is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity of thought, perspective and background.
We are committed to building and maximizing individual contributions through the diversity of our work force. We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We administer all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, medical condition, covered veteran or military status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. If you d like more information about your rights as an applicant under the law, please click here. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled