Water/Wastewater Project Manager 8/23/2020
Dewberry Engineers Incorporated
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID
# of Openings
Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call Dewberry at Work, that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
Dewberry is currently seeking a Water/Wastewater Project Manager to add to our growing team in Parsippany, NJ. Successful candidate will be a professionally licensed civil engineer with a diverse background and extensive experience in developing and executing water and wastewater projects and will be responsible for developing business strategy, maintaining existing client relationships and developing new clients and business in the NJ/NY market.
* Supervises all staff necessary to complete assignments.
* Reviews and approves scopes, budgets, and schedules for assignments.
* Prepares proposals to provide professional services.
* Responsible for developing new clients and business, and leading a range of engineering and design projects focused on water/ wastewater solutions for both public and private sector clients.
* Work with a diverse engineering environment focusing on water/wastewater infrastructure projects.
* Pursue new clients and potential project leads, preparing proposals, preparing price proposals and contracts, and supporting client relations in the NJ/NY region for Dewberry services.
REQUIRED SKILLS & REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
* B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering field is required.
* PE License in New Jersey is required.
* 15 years experience of project and client responsibilities for private and public sector water and wastewater projects.
* A minimum 8 years project management.
* A successful track record of managing projects, including scope, schedule and budget.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong client retention and new business development skills.
* Driving is a requirement of the position. A clean driving record is required.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*All recipients of an offer of employment from Dewberry, will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.