Wealth Management Business Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/2/2019
END DATE 11/14/2019
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONIn close collaboration with our Client Partners, the Wealth Management Industry Business Consultant plays a key role in our growth and are tasked with both business expansion within existing accounts, as well as prospecting new account relationships and growing them. This role requires extensive relationship building and focus on revenue, client satisfaction, delivery success and employee development. To achieve this, candidates must have deep knowledge of wealth management industry, relationship management skills and an appreciation of IT tools, techniques, systems and digital solutions.
Domain knowledge in the areas of Annuities, Client Trust & Communication, Debt & Liabilities, Estate Planning, General Planning, Human Capital, Investment management, Practice Marketing, Sales and Practice Management, Regulation, Retirement Planning, Taxes, Technology & Advisor FinTech Impact
Vendor landscape knowledge in the areas of Authentication, Client Onboarding, Accounts Management, Portfolio Management, Performance, Order creation and trade execution, KYC, Risk Scoring, Goals Tracking, Rebalancing, Simulations, Annuity and life insurance, Financial Calculators, Portfolio Health
* A minimum of 7 years of experience in the wealth management space
* Experience with package assessment, rolling out financial planning tools and its integration with the technology ecosystem and evaluation and implementation of advisor portal for wealth managers
* Knowledge of financial planning tools like MoneyGuidePro, eMoney, Naviplan, Moneytree, etc.
* Familiarity with platforms like InvestCloud, Orion
* Experience in data aggregation platforms like Yodlee, Quovo, digital wealth management platforms like Robo-advisors, and front office platforms like CRIMS or back office accounting platforms like Advent
* Understanding of and thought leadership in technology, services and wealth management business trends
* Strategic thinking and the confidence and ability to plan ahead.
* Experience of leading diverse teams and experience of cultivating and collaborating in a multi-cultural environment.
* Must be able to navigate a large organization and have the power of persuasion through content and confidence.
* Knowledge of value articulation principals that include client ROI and appropriate storyboarding techniques
* Knowledge of client context and client engagement guidelines including organizational sensitivities to consistently look for new solutions
* Bachelor s Degree minimum with advanced degrees preferred
Career Level - Mid-Senior Level
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness enables us to accelerate our clients businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.