Web Frontend Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Intellipro Group Inc.
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client defines a new way for users to engage with local news. Since its founding in 2015, it has grown by leaps and bounds. We re an AI-powered news aggregator that delivers the most relevant local news to users.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function
RESPONSIBILITIES * Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
* Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
* Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
* Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
* Create and maintain software documentation
* Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
* Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
* Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
REQUIREMENTS * Proven working experience in web programming
* Top-notch coding skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
* A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
* Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
* Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
* Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process is highly preferred
* Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
* Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
* Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
* BS in computer science or a related field
Powered by JazzHR