Web & Social Programs Strategist 6/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID
Our ambitious web and social team is built around collaborative, strategic, and analytical thinkers. Join the team and drive technological and operational improvements to maintain Esri s position as a digital leader. You will contribute to the success of digital properties by providing ongoing program strategy for web and social initiatives. Charged with defining program metrics, you will provide ongoing program oversight and build communication plans for key internal stakeholders. Our ideal candidate will exhibit excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach and be comfortable interacting at all levels within the organization.
* 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, web, SEO, or social
* 5+ years of marketing experience
* Strong analytical skills; ability to proactively assess programs, identify weaknesses, and translate them into opportunities
* Extremely organized with a keen eye for detail and a passion for complex programs with multiple stakeholders
* Excellent interpersonal skills with proven history of using strong communication skills and strategic planning to problem-solve, resolve conflict, and build top-down and bottom-up alignment
* Experience developing annual plans and contributing to long-term program strategy based on program analysis and data-driven decision making (familiarity with OKRs or similar frameworks a plus)
* Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization, external and internal clients, and third-party providers
* Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with an ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
* Demonstrated ability to quickly understand and discuss technical concepts
* Solid understanding of web, social, and SEO analysis tools such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Assets, Google Suite, Hootsuite, Pardot, and Salesforce
* Bachelor s in public relations, marketing, communications, digital media, or related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.