WFD SUCCESS Apprenticeship Program 9/13/2019
Brigham & Women's Hospital(BWH)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUCCESS APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW & JOB DESCRIPTION
Workforce Development (WFD) SUCCESS Apprenticeship Program is a 3-month apprenticeship, designed to give trainees, who have completed a pre-employment program an opportunity to obtain full-time employment with Brigham Health. The program aims to match trainees with departments where they will be given an opportunity to embark on a career path by increasing their skill set, competencies and experience within the department placement.
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be eligible for employment opportunities within the department where they trained or the hospital.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Perform duties under moderate supervision with intermediate to advanced proficiency
* Assist with special projects as directed
* Follow HIPAA guidelines for the management of patient privacy and confidentiality
* Other duties as assigned
* Follow hospital and department procedures, guidelines and policies
* Ability to adapt/respond to diverse situations and people appropriately
* Must have completed STRIVE or another pre-employment training program
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
* Must be 18-years old or older
* Must read, speak and understand English
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
* Customer service oriented
Brigham and Women's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status.