Wheelchair Van Driver in Houston, TX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/3/2019
END DATE 1/9/2020
Global Medical Response
WHEELCHAIR VAN DRIVER IN HOUSTON, TX
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
Job Title: Wheelchair Van Driver
Location: Houston Operation
Reports To: Operations Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The mission and purpose of this position are to compassionately deliver high-quality service and transportation in a professional, caring and cost-effective manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Transport/Drive patients to and from medical facilities and/or home in a timely manner.
* Utilize maps to locate hospitals, medical facilities, and patient home addresses.
* Complete Trip Sheet daily, fully recording each transport.
* Ensure wheelchair van is maintained and is in good working order; keep unit clean.
* Know and use Standard Codes in radio transmission.
* Responsible for completing mechanical checklist for vehicle at the start of each shift.
* Report mechanical problems to Fleet Manager.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems
* Other duties as defined by the formal job description
Global Medical Response and its family of companies including American Medical Response is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled