Wholesale Real Estate Agent
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
NetWorth Realty USA
Long Beach, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONNETWORTH REALTY IS LOOKING FOR ENTRY-LEVEL SALES AGENTS WITH AN ACTIVE REAL ESTATE LICENSE (OR WILLINGNESS TO GET ONE) TO GROW AND DEVELOP WITHIN OUR TEAM.
NetWorth Realty was founded in 2008. During that time the financial crisis was the worst economic disaster since the Great Depression of 1929. Yet Networth Realty flourished!
WHY IS NETWORTH REALTY STILL A LEADER IN THE WHOLESALE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY? * STRONG LEADERSHIP - The founders of NetWorth Realty started in SALES the same as we start all our new agents, even to this day. They have been in our agent s shoes.
* INTEGRITY - NetWorth Realty agents must adhere to strict ethical company standards on every transaction with every client.
* CULTURE - Check out our Glassdoor and Indeed Reviews for yourself
* TRAINING- Immediate, constant, and ongoing via multiple platforms.
* STRATEGY - We do not operate our business the same as other companies, we have a proven model and we adhere to it in every transaction.
* TEAMWORK - Individual agent success within a strong supportive team environment.
* GROWTH - NetWorth Realty designed a process that works time after time and can be methodically replicated in any market.
* FORWARDING THINKING - NetWorth Realty is constantly enhancing propriety tools to ensure our agent's success.
* OPPORTUNITY - Every agent at NetWorth starts in the same entry-level position learning our business from the ground up with the ability for unlimited income based on their individual efforts
* RESILIENCE - Though market crashes, political shifts, national disasters, and even a pandemic, NetWorth Realty has and is still constantly hiring and training agents, developing long-term customer loyalty, buying and selling properties, and leading the wholesale industry with continued consistent success.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE A PART OF THIS SUCCESSFUL TEAM? * Strong Personal and Business Character
* Active Real Estate License (or the willingness to obtain a real estate license.)
* Motivation and Drive
* Ability/willingness to be coached
INITIAL ACTIVITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO * Learn how to continually develop a network of buyers through traditional and alternative methods
* Learn how to determine ARV and comparative market analysis
* Learn NetWorth Realty's proprietary software to maintain consistency and accuracy of pipeline
* Learn to facilitate the sale of properties with clients and title companies
* Attend local networking events
* Work company provided leads
* Sell properties in our private off-market inventory
FUTURE DAILY ACTIVITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO * Identifying off-market properties for purchase
* Determining property values and rehab identification and estimates
* Meeting with potential buyers and sellers of single-family homes
* Developing relationships with attorneys, building & remodeling contractors, estate sales, other agents, etc,
* Advising/assisting buyers with rehab
IF YOU WANT THE TRAINING AND FREEDOM TO EARN WHAT YOU ARE WORTH, TO INCREASE YOUR NETWORTH, APPLY TODAY!
Powered by JazzHR