window/door/siding project manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Grand Rapids, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONWINDOW/WIDING/DOOR PROJECT MANAGER
Full service established Construction Company specializing in insurance restoration, Kitchen/Bath projects, barrier
free and REO work is in search of an experiences window/siding/door installer who is ready to put away the tools and run jobs.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: * Write and establish budgets
* Write and establish job costing
* Familiar with insurance regulations and qualifications
* Possess strong computer skills
* Provide detailed material list for each job
* Place orders for any special items required on assigned jobs
* Manage and oversee the progress and quality of work on all assigned jobs
* Perform quality control visual walk-through on all completed jobs
* Review all invoices for materials and subcontracted labor and approve for payment
* Develop and maintain relationships with a group of approved subcontractors who effectively carry out the repair
JOB REQUIREMENTS * Many years of window and siding installation experience
* Ability to manage several projects at the same time
* Excellent time management skills
* Must be ve1y proficient Word, Excel & Outlook
* Salary negotiable with experience.
* This position could lead to a growth opportunity within the company that is taking on more complex projects.
* Candidate must have a good driving record and be able to pass drug testing and background screening
Powered by JazzHR