Wireless Network Engineers
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/5/2020
END DATE 7/7/2020
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are seeking a Associate Network Wireless Engineer who is adept with wireless technologies, such as Wi-Fi, WiMAX, and WAP to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Raleigh, NC. This is an on-site position with no telecommute possibilities.
Note: Must be available to work onsite at client facility in Raleigh, NC. No remote work.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Support a Cisco centric WAN, LAN, and WLAN environment. This includes routers, firewalls, security, WLAN.
* Conducting wireless site surveys and wireless assessments
* Conduct predictive wireless assessments and deployments
* Perform installation, maintenance and upgrade of wireless controllers and access points.
* Implement and support a secure wireless network for an enterprise-wide wired and wireless infrastructure.
* Central focus is in supporting the wireless infrastructure and associated wireless technology projects.
* Paired with another junior engineer, manage 3-4 large simultaneous wireless refresh projects per quarter to completion
* Monitor system for trouble areas and proactively resolve and document root cause.
* Performing site installs, maintenance, upgrades or software enhancements to support the network infrastructure needs.
* Function as a point of escalation for operational entities regarding regular or complex issues.
* Work on daily service tickets while engaged on enterprise wireless deployments.
* Own and fulfill small to large strategic or tactical wireless projects.
* Engage with manufacturer technical support centers to quickly resolve issues as they arise as necessary.
* Design, test and implement new Wi-Fi deployments and upgrades to exist
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) will consider for employment all qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, and an arrest or conviction will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration from employment.