Wireless System Engineer Intern 10/16/2019
Marvell Semiconductor, Inc.
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ABOUT MARVELL
Marvell is empowering the global data economy. Whether at the network core or edge, our leadership technologies make it possible for the world s data to be processed, moved, stored and secured faster and more reliably. With leading intellectual property and deep system-level knowledge, Marvell's infrastructure semiconductor solutions are transforming the 5G, cloud computing, enterprise and automotive markets of tomorrow.
At Marvell, you ll see your ideas put to work, share in the success of our company, and achieve a healthy life-work balance in a strong culture of corporate citizenship and global semiconductor leadership. If you are ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy where you work, apply now for the position detailed below.
IPBU (Infrastructure Processor Business Unite) designs and develops various SoCs for Baseband and Layer 2/3 for 4G/LTE and 5G/NR Basestation. As a member of Wireless system algorithm team, the candidate will be responsible for Designing, Developing, and Verifying various algorithmic components of wireless baseband system.
* Simulating 4G/5G protocols in C/C++/Matlab environment
* Designing algorithm, improving performance, and identifying issues.
* Enhancing simulation efficiency and automation.
* Candidate MUST be currently pursuing a BS/MS (preferred) degree in CS/EE or related technical field(s)
* Effective interpersonal and teamwork skills
* 0-1 years of previous experience
* Exposure to digital signal processing
* Exposure to computer based simulation
* Strong Analysis and Problem Solving Skills
* Strong Programming Skills such as C, C++, MATLAB
* Excellent Design and Development experience, pursuing an MS in EE/CS and good verbal and written communication skills
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.