Work Order Clerk Junior, Whiteman AFB,MO,US,#17653
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/5/2020
END DATE 7/3/2020
Whiteman Afb, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONWork Order Clerk - Junior, Requisition Number 17653
Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs (CNSP) is a versatile, tribally owned 8(a), SDB providing solutions throughout the U.S. and overseas. CNSP has expertise in a wide range of technical disciplines, including engineering, global vulnerability assessment, information assurance, intelligence operations, program management and professional services. CNSP is owned by Cherokee Nation Businesses, the economic engine of Cherokee Nation, the largest Native American tribe in the U.S. One-hundred percent of the company's profits support future business investments and the well-being of the tribe's citizens through health care, education and job creation, ensuring better lives for Cherokees today and tomorrow.
For more company information, visit our site at www.cherokee-cnsp.com
CNSP is looking for a Work Order Clerk - Junior to support the 509th Civil Engineering Squadron at Whiteman AFB, MO under this Civil Engineer Project Support services contract.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* The primary purpose of this position is to processes and controls work requirements and manages CE situations for work performed by CE work forces.
* Maintains accountability of resources, such as equipment, personnel, Class IV materials, and facilities.
* Implements and manages the customer satisfaction program.
* Responds to customer inquiries.
* Prepares and manages work requirements during approval, processing, and completion stages.
* Recommends method of accomplishment based on existing capabilities. Develops, monitors, and manages work order priority program.
* Monitors work costs to ensure compliance with legal limits or support agreements.
* Operates computer and communications equipment to support work force management activities. Manages preparation and maintenance of work force records and reports.
* Performs quantitative study of management data to assess CE cost and reimbursement, work performance, progress, trends, standards, and policies. Manages and ensures a continuous workflow.
* Manages priorities and work plans, and monitors work status.
* Manages recurring work program and provides non-technical automated assistance as needed.
* Develops and administers facility manager program.
* Analyzes work activities to ensure quality and compliance with policies, current directions, and other publications.
* Evaluates inspection findings and recommends corrective action.
* Collaborates with engineer and environmental planning functions to prepare and execute CE programs and plans.
* Ensures coordination and/or collaboration with all appropriate agencies.
* Performs Quality Assessment Evaluation and develops Statement of Work on non- technical contracts, interfaces with installation on maintenance requirements, purchase agreements, and service contracts.
* Manages and advises on issues related to the operation career field.
* Resolves complex issues related to CE cost and reimbursement, work performance, progress trends, standards and policies.
This position will not have supervisory/management authority.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* Candidates must be US Citizens
* Candidates must be able to pass a US federal government investigation and favorably pass a drug test.
* Completed High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
* Over two (2) years experience.
* Possess an understanding of mechanical, structural, and electrical problems and be able to accurately determine the priority of work requests made my non-technical persons according to Air Force.
* Utilizing and applying computer software including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Complies with health, safety, and environmental rules and procedures and performs work in a manner that enhances the safety of the work environment.
* Ensures federal, state, and local codes concerning health, safety, and the environment are strictly adhered to in the programming, design, and construction of real property facilities.
* Interprets standards, codes, and policies and routinely apply them to develop project requirements, creates designs and/or reviews design submissions.
* United States citizen with a clear background for government security investigation with the ability to obtain a Clearance or Common Access Card (CAC)
This position is primarily performed in a secured federal office setting on a US military installation, a controlled office environment as well as working outside in a job site environment.
With $400 million in annual revenue, more than 3000 employees and nearly 1,000 federal projects for more than 60 government agencies in 26 countries, 50 states and 2 territories, Cherokee Nation Businesses' (CNB) team of companies are well positioned to deliver the expertise needed to solve the world's most pressing issues. Together, CNB's companies provide an array of services -- from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense -- for 12 of the 15 Cabinet departments.
Why consider Cherokee Nation Businesses? The following links can help you learn more about what we do and the many great reasons to join our team!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may email "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2019 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.