Workers' Compensation Claims Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/14/2019
END DATE 11/26/2019
Reyes Holdings LLC
City Of Industry, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary: This position is responsible for administration of workers’ compensation claims management programs and assists in the mitigating of Reyes Holdings’ risk by formulating, developing, reviewing and coordinating claims-related activity.
People or Process Management Responsibility: Workers’ Compensation claim management process
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Manages and directs Third Party Administrators (TPA) claims adjusters and management to insure proper and efficient handling of Workers’ Compensation claims
* Serves as a resource to defense counsel and company employees in the litigation process
* Attends trials or claims mediations as needed
* Conducts claims audits of TPAs
* Coordinates and participates in claim reviews for all company locations
* Provides claim support services for company location needs
* Coordinates and delivers claim presentations with local Human Resource contacts
* Monitor and analyze for excess claim reporting to identify trends and provide remediation recommendations
* Assists in special projects as directed
* Travel as necessary
* Any other duties as assigned
Preferred skills and experience:
* CPCU, ARM or ACM designation
* Previous workers’ compensation claim management, including employer administration experience
Required skills and experience:
* Bachelors degree, preferably in Business, Finance or Risk Management
* Five to seven years multi-state experience handling and supervising Workers’ Compensation claims
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Computer skills in Windows environment; proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, RIMS software
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service; overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resource department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made. AAP, EEO, M/F/H/V/D, Drug Free Workplace
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://reyesholdingsllc.contacthr.com/73106516.jpg /