Workplace Support Specialist 12/11/2019
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job TitleWorkplace Support Specialist
Job Description SummaryWe are seeking a full time Workplace Support Specialist for a Seattle client facility. The successful candidate will have strong customer services skills, and a belief in teamwork. Utilizing organizational and multi-tasking skills and having the ability to work independently on goal-oriented projects and routine tasks are key elements. Being patient, customer-service oriented, observant, resourceful, independent, responsible, accountable and having a sense of urgency when applicable are qualities required.
Shipping / Receiving Processing
- Assist client employees and customers in a professional, efficient, and courteous manner
- Accurate and timely receipt of goods, processing paperwork, and delivering to end-users
- Coordinate pick up times with various departments to ensure all overnight express packages ship out on a daily basis
- Calculate postage by weight of package
- Process domestic/international shipments
- Package shipments in appropriate envelopes or boxes then process using the most cost effective means possible
- Maintain records in an orderly manner for easy tracking
- Become fully versed in basic reception operations
- Provide scheduled and on-call reception services
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional and cheerful
- Receive and direct visitors, employment applicants, salespeople, vendors and customers to appropriate locations and parties
- Handle escalated callers with tact and sincerity while following documented escalation protocols
- Ensure that the distribution of postal mail and packages to required destinations in a timely manner
- Ensure that Pick up outgoing mail, sort pre-stamped mail, post organizational mail and insure its pick up by courier at end of day.
- Maintain tracking sheets and submit reports in a timely manner
- Be familiar with Cushman & Wakefield policies and procedures and the clients policies and procedures as they relate to the position and job description
- Responsible for coverage schedule for Shipping/Receiving and Reception
- Maintain Operation of Copy Machines located in the Central Service Areas:
- Order and maintain inventory supplies for Copier machines.
- Stock paper in copiers (site-wide).
- Establish and maintain a relationship with copier Representatives.
- Coordinate and manage efforts to provide desk-top service for copiers.
Amenity and supply ordering
- Serve as main point of contact for amenity vendors
- Responsible for placing weekly orders for site amenities
Special projects / Client departmental support
- Provide special project assistance as requested. Projects may include data entry, mailings, document creation, philanthropic efforts and special event support
- Provide special event assistance to Facilities DepartmentCushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.