This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/11/2019
END DATE 7/7/2020
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob TitleLogistics Specialist
Job Description SummaryWe are seeking a full time Workplace Support Specialist for a Seattle client facility. The successful candidate will have strong customer services skills, and a belief in teamwork. Utilizing organizational and multi-tasking skills and having the ability to work independently on goal-oriented projects and routine tasks are key elements. Being patient, customer-service oriented, observant, resourceful, independent, responsible, accountable and having a sense of urgency when applicable are qualities required.
Shipping / Receiving Processing:
- Assist client employees and customers in a professional, efficient, and courteous manner
- Accurate and timely receipt of goods, processing paperwork, and delivering to end-users
- Coordinate pick up times with various departments to ensure all overnight express packages ship out on a daily basis
- Calculate postage by weight of package
- Process domestic/international shipments
- Package shipments in appropriate envelopes or boxes then process using the most cost effective means possible
- Maintain records in an orderly manner for easy tracking
- Ensure that the distribution of postal mail and packages to required destinations in a timely manner
- Ensure that Pick up outgoing mail, sort pre-stamped mail, post organizational mail and insure its pick up by courier at end of day.
- Maintain tracking sheets and submit reports in a timely manner
- Be familiar with Cushman & Wakefield policies and procedures and the clients policies and procedures as they relate to the position and job description
- Responsible for coverage schedule for Shipping/Receiving and Reception
- Become fully versed in basic reception operations
- Provide scheduled and on-call reception services
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional and cheerful
- Receive and direct visitors, employment applicants, salespeople, vendors and customers to appropriate locations and parties
- Handle escalated callers with tact and sincerity while following documented escalation protocols
- Maintain Operation of Copy Machines located in the Central Service Areas
- Order and maintain inventory supplies for Copier machines.
- Stock paper in copiers (site-wide).
- Establish and maintain a relationship with copier Representatives.
- Coordinate and manage efforts to provide desk-top service for copiers.
- Serve as main point of contact for amenity vendors
- Responsible for placing weekly orders for site amenities
- Provide special project assistance as requested. Projects may include data entry, mailings, document creation, philanthropic efforts and special event support
- Provide special event assistance to Facilities Department.
- High School or GED diploma required
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Ability to adapt and work independently
- Mail, shipping and/or receiving experience preferred (FedEx, UPS, USPS)
- Copier/duplicator experience
- Previous customer relation experience
- Good leadership and social-interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Appropriate phone etiquette is necessary
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance a must
- Strong ability to multitask
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedlyCushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.