XPac Operator 8/20/2020
Intertape Polymer Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY XPAC OPERATOR
1. Responsible for set-up and troubleshooting equipment and processes.
2. Maintain housekeeping at acceptable levels.
3. Follow all safety procedures and guidelines.
4. Ensure quality measurements are completed and documented as per technical specifications and procedure(s).
5. Ensure changeover is completed as per standard.
6. Ensure equipment and set-up parameters are established, followed and improved.
7. Ensure all materials required for changeover are available and secured prior to set-ups.
8. Ensure product is packed and identified as per specifications.
9. Ensure accurate inventory and effective control of materials and supplies.
10. Ensure work-center s downtime is minimized by ensuring proper equipment set-ups, material is present prior to changeover and report lack of raw materials, tooling and/or equipment issues to the appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
11. Ability to maintain product within specification and document.
12. Daily report of production time, waste, and quantities, in an AS400 database in a timely and accurate manner. REM-03 WS-03
Shift start: 7:00PM or 11:00PM
Shift length: 8 - 12 hours
Monday - Friday, occasional weekends required
* Must pass drug screen
* Must pass background check
* Can lift 40 lbs
* Must be at least 18+ years old
Basic math skills. Basic computer knowledge, AS400, Word, Excel
ABOUT INTERTAPE POLYMER GROUP
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. is a recognized leader in the development, manufacture and sale of a variety of paper and film based pressure-sensitive and water-activated tapes, polyethylene and specialized polyolefin films, protective packaging, engineered coated products and packaging machinery for industrial and retail use.